Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blurb is even better than I thought

I'm not sure what this means exactly, except that a lot more people have viewed my book, but the extremely intelligent and discerning people at Blurb have selected The Best of Can You Dig It? Vol. I as a "Staff Pick."
I knew it was only a matter of time before this kind of critical acclaim came rolling in, and I'm flattered. There's even a pretty little sunburst next to it, the same kind they stamp on Oprah's Book Club selections or Pulitzer winners.
Now buy the damn thing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations. And thanks. Now Rob would like me to make one of those.

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats on the appointment. The hardback complements my coffee table nicely, nestled between Ed McMahon's memoirs and Tenochtitlan - A Visual History. If you're gunning for the current pic to grace the cover of volume 2, you may have a McSnag to contend with.