Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Showtime in my armpits

Ladies and gentlemen,
boys and girls,
it's a pleasure to introduce to you
the hardest working man in showbusiness
my new deodorant...

After years of settling for the original scent Old Spice manufactured to the specifications of the trusted brand's original formula, I threw caution and blue-armpit undershirts to the aromatic wind when I saw Showtime on the shelf at Target. How could I resist?
You'll notice Showtime is a member of the Red Zone family of Old Spice products and you know I score about 73 percent of the time in the Red Zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm wondering what the folks in the Old Spice R&D lab were thinking when they took a whiff of that deodorant and said, "it's showtime, baby!" what does showtime smell like, anyway?

btw, since you're a Bears fan, it turns out that your chances of scoring from the Red Zone are significantly less than 73%.