Saturday, December 8, 2007

Airport Booties

So, in preparation for our big Christmas trip to Moline, I'm trying to figure out if I should reserve some airport parking at a place called Park 'N Fly in Atlanta. My company has some sort of discount and you know I've gots to gets mine.
One of Park 'N Fly's big selling points, other than the company discount and the cool-ass name with the 'N that makes it sound a little like rock 'n' roll, is that they offer free "airport booties." I've never heard of airport booties, but you know I've gots to gets mine. Apparently airport booties has its own Web site, although I can think of some better, more profitable uses for that domain name. Here's what it has to say for itself:
Airport Booties™ the only name brand Pedylactic™ for use at TSA airport security screening locations. Made of non-porous Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Airport Booties™ help prevent the various bacteria and viruses from touching bare skin and being transmitted. Created to help make air travel safe and secure.

I thought it was those freedom hating terrorists we had to worry about. Turns out, bacteria and viruses that feed off security checkpoints are the real shoe bombers. Richard Reid was just a decoy.
Please go to the airport booties site to read the rest. It's good stuff. The best thing is, I'm getting mines for free.

At left, this man's shoes were the bomb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/elmo-party-supplies.html]elmo Party Supplies[/url].